Rosetta Stone app for iPhone and iPad
Tried. Tested. Proven. Rated the top mobile language learning app by Macworld, Rosetta Stone is the award-winning program used by millions of people every day. No flashcards, textbooks, or boring memorization - a few minutes a day is all you need!
We teach you a new language the way you learned your first: through total immersion. You’ll enjoy fun, interactive lessons that leverage pictures, text, sound, and real-time scenarios to teach you a new language in a way that really sticks.
Download the app and try the first lesson free (other lessons available upon full purchase of the product).
• “If you’re serious about learning a language, Rosetta Stone is well worth your money.”- Macworld, July 27, 2016.
• “The gold standard.” – CNN
• “Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
• “The approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
• 2017 Tabby Awards Education winner
• 2017 Platinum Award for Best Educational App by the Best Mobile App Awards
• 2017 Best Productivity & Utilities App by Mobile UX Awards
• 2016 PCMag Editors Choice
• Learn core language skills: speaking, reading, and listening.
• Practical training: Learn to think and speak on your feet with lessons based on everyday scenarios.
• Accent coaching: Our speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you correct it, helping you speak more authentically.
• Automatic syncing: Continue your language lesson right where you left off from any of your iOS devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Offline capability: No Internet, no problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training (Not available for Enterprise and Education learners).
• Phrasebook: Always know what to say with easy-to-access greetings, phrases, useful expressions and more - perfect for traveling!
• Audio Companion: Conveniently listen and learn offline with downloadable audio lessons.
• Stories: Dive into the world of literature and pick up new vocabulary by reading stories as they were meant to be read - in their original language.
CHOOSE FROM THESE LANGUAGES:
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
PAID SUBSCRIBERS, EDUCATION AND ENTERPRISE USERS:
Unlimited use of Rosetta Stones mobile app is available for current paid subscribers and existing Education or Enterprise users.
Get full access to all lessons, stories, and audio companion by subscribing to Rosetta Stone app. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the App Store after purchase. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
KEEP UP WITH ROSETTA STONE:
For product updates, offers, and the latest from Rosetta Stone, including language learning tips, news, fun, and more, follow us on:
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com/en
Pros and cons of Rosetta Stone app for iPhone and iPad
Rosetta Stone app good for
Just tried it and it seems to be really effective. The immersion techniq is powerful...just tried lesson 1 though.
Rosetta Stone Chinese is very helpful. I enjoy studying this difficult language.
Rosetta Stone to catch up on my creek, in order to progress to the required B2 proficiency level, for professional purposes. The application is easy to use, encompasses all of the required steps for language fluency, and progresses and a smooth and logical manner. I was specially pleased to be able to use it anywhere and at any time. I recommend it to anyone willing to learn a new language.
I decided to try
Ive been using this app for a month now. Its truly great very well made with amazing features and great learning tactics. I definitely recommend !
I tried some years ago to study English and German with my computer! Its great, you learn grammar, listening, writing and talking really quick from first lesson. The only software which keeps me focused for hours.. the app uses same layout as PC version. Its pricy but really worth. Enjoy!
I really like it and its awesome that it makes you practice out loud. :)
Some bad moments
I cannot find how I am to purchase lessons beyond the first. Help!
The last version is terrible (November 2015) - its supposed to help downloading lessons for offline use and whereas it was working perfectly fine before, it now doesnt fully upload the lessons (or does but then it has to be done many times again for the same lesson for no reason) and the lessons done offline are no longer taken into account when getting online again...how can I go back to the previous version?
It costs 199.99 euros for the Mandarin lessons. And some courses or phrases seem strange to Chinese native speakers, as they seldom use in their daily activities.
Really great format, love the pronunciation feedback but some flaws that really annoy me:
1. App constantly logs me out and I have to waste my time typing my email address and password all over again! Its a fingerprint enabled iPhone! Use it!
2. Almost every 2-3 times I have to "restore purchases" seriously ?? Im becoming frustrated
3. The downloads for offline use are slow to download, disappear and then take too long to download again!
I feel like these are basic app principles. And some pretty annoying flaws when I spend $300CAD on it- I hope they get fixed bc this app does deserve 5 star otherwise
Could be 5 star but the upfront cost is a problem for me. $279.99 is a fair price for the content, but the best thing you could do to entice me to buy is put a price per module.
Ex) There are 20 learning units
$279.99 / 20 units
=$ 13.99 per unit
This makes it much more affordable for your customers to pay as they learn. Please consider adding this option! You will see an increase in revenue ;)
Rosetta Stone to be the one to offer such things!!
Love the learning, and I will change my rating when they allow me to purchase the full training for the language Ive chosen to learn
I cannot purchase the Russian full language. This is frustrating for me, as I expected
rosetta stone spanish,
learn italian free,
rosetta stone french,
english learning app,
rosetta stone english,
rosetta stone italian,
english – learn english,
rosetta stone german,
english chinese dictionary,
rosetta stone free,
english / french dictionary,
the dictionary app,
and other. So, download free Rosetta Stone .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Rosetta Stone iOS app used & searched for